With our eyes on the future, and to expand the reach and influence of the Gruntvigian philosophy of Education for Life, we have commissioned Imaginefy, a Nigerian design agency. The company’s brief includes refreshing the brand identity of Gruntvig Nigeria. This has involved a clever rebranding that has given our logo a contemporary and refreshing feel without compromising its original feel. This has applied also to the logos of Grundtvig Institue and Grundtvig International Secondary School. We think that the guys at Imaginefy have done a great job of this!
- NELSON MANDELA, MAHATMA GANDHI, AND ALBERT EINSTEIN GET THEIR OWN ‘OBI’ HOSTEL BLOCK
- GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
- Bishop Visits GISS; Confirms Students
- ANOTHER GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY
- GISS ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY