We rejoice with our ex-student Precious Azubike (GISS Class of 2012) who graduated this year with a First Class Honours degree in Accounting and Finance from Nottingham Trent University. Nottingham Trent University is recognised as the most sustainable university in the UK and the 16th largest (out of 165 UK universities). It also won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize, the highest form of national recognition for universities in the UK, in November 2015. Congratulations to Precious Azubike! We wish him many more triumphs in future!
- NELSON MANDELA, MAHATMA GANDHI, AND ALBERT EINSTEIN GET THEIR OWN ‘OBI’ HOSTEL BLOCK
- GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
- Bishop Visits GISS; Confirms Students
- ANOTHER GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY
- GISS ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY