The Grundtvig International Secondary School is adequately equipped with comprehensive modern teaching and learning facilities of international standard to ensure academic and vocational excellence.
The GISS Multi-Purpose Building:
This building accommodates many of our new and key facilities.
- The Cultural/Creative Arts Studio
- Music Laboratory
- Basic Technology Workshop
- Junior Secondary Library
- Junior Secondary Computer Laboratory
- The Chinua Achebe Multi-Media Lecture Hall
- Language Laboratory
- Staff Resource Centre
- Science and technology laboratories complete with modern scientific equipment.
- A fully-equipped computer centre for computer studies.
- Standard classrooms with teaching aids and equipment.
- A modern library that will boast of the most modern authoritative titles in the relevant subjects is being developed.
- Standard facilities for indoor and outdoor games and sports: basketball, football, volley ball, etc.
- Adequate classrooms
- Medical center
- A well furnished vocational centre with relevant equipment for Home Economics and other vocational studies, and agricultural land with farming facilities.
- Students Hostels
- Staff Quarters
- Stand-by Generator & Water Borehole
- School Buses for Excursions
Click on each album below to see photographs of our serene & lovely environment as well as our quality educational facilities:
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
Albert Einstein (1879-1955) – Intellectual genius and greatest scientist of modern times.
Icon of the Albert Einstein House, Grundtvig International Secondary School.