Our ex-students continue to do us proud. Chiagozie Anosike (GISS Class of 2012) graduated this year with a First Class Honours Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering from Bedfordshire University. Bedfordshire University won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize in 2013 in recognition of its pioneering research. This is the highest form of national recognition for universities in the UK. We heartily congratulate Chiagozie Anosike, and wish him even greater successes in future!
- NELSON MANDELA, MAHATMA GANDHI, AND ALBERT EINSTEIN GET THEIR OWN ‘OBI’ HOSTEL BLOCK
- GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
- Bishop Visits GISS; Confirms Students
- ANOTHER GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY
- GISS ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY