It was fun at GISS, Oba on Saturday 14th November, 2015 as the school celebrated Cultural Day. The aim of the celebration was to make our students understand our culture and values. The event attracted traditional rulers, GISS alumni, parents and dignitaries from all walks of life. Highlights of the event included traditional breaking of kolanut, cultural dances, coronation of Igwe Ohamadike 2 of Grundtvig Autonomous Community, installation of Lolo Igodoeze 1 of Grundtvig Autonomous Community and conferment of chieftaincy titles on some deserving students.
- NELSON MANDELA, MAHATMA GANDHI, AND ALBERT EINSTEIN GET THEIR OWN ‘OBI’ HOSTEL BLOCK
- GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
- Bishop Visits GISS; Confirms Students
- ANOTHER GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY
- GISS ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY