We felicitate with our ex-student Millicent Ubong who has just bagged a First Class Honours degree in Theatre and Media Studies at the 30th Convocation Ceremony of the University of Calabar held on the 11th of March, 2017. The University of Calabar is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities and was founded in 1975. Millicent Ubong joins the growing list of our ex-students who have been graduating with first class honours/distinctions in the arts, sciences, and social and management sciences at universities at home and abroad. She also follows in the footsteps of her sister and alumnus of our school, Miranda Ubong, who graduated in 2015 from Imo State University with a First Class Honours degree in Geography and Environmental Management. We heartily congratulate Millicent Ubong, and wish her even greater successes in future!
- NELSON MANDELA, MAHATMA GANDHI, AND ALBERT EINSTEIN GET THEIR OWN ‘OBI’ HOSTEL BLOCK
- GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
- Bishop Visits GISS; Confirms Students
- ANOTHER GRUNDTVIG ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY
- GISS ALUMNUS BAGS 1ST CLASS HONOURS AT UK UNIVERSITY