Equipped to Nurture Academic, Digital and Creative Excellence
Grundtvig International Secondary School is adequately equipped with comprehensive modern teaching, learning, boarding, sporting and recreational facilities of international standard to ensure all-round development of students.
- Science and technology laboratories complete with modern scientific equipment.
- A fully-equipped computer centre for computer and ICT studies.
- Ultra modern auditorium
- Standard classrooms with teaching aids and equipment.
- Senior School and Junior School libraries
- Standard facilities for indoor and outdoor games and sports: basketball, football, volley ball, lawn tennis, snooker, etc.
- Medical center
- A well furnished vocational centre with relevant equipment for Home Economics and other vocational studies, and agricultural land with farming facilities.
- Comfortable Hostels
- Staff Quarters
- Stand-by Generator & Water Borehole
- School Buses for Excursions
State of the Art Facility for Digital, Creative and Cultural Learning
This 3-floor, 3-wing building accommodates facilities such as:
- The Junior Secondary Classrooms
- The Cultural/Creative Arts Studio
- Music Laboratory
- Basic Technology Workshop
- Junior Secondary Library
- Junior Secondary Computer Laboratory
- The Chinua Achebe Multi-Media Lecture Hall
- Language Laboratory
- Staff Resource Centre
- Staff rooms and offices
Standard Football Pitch, Racetracks and Spectator Stand to Develop Champion Sports Students
To the delight of our students, and in order to further enhance their psychomotor development, the School has recently developed a standard sports arena with racetracks and football field. This is in addition to the Basket ball, lawn tennis, badminton, and volleyball courts already existing in the school.